Golfing Fundamentals and The Do’s and Don’ts
A golf swing is realistically based on scientific facts like power, thrust, centrifugal force, levers, and more.
Professional golfers have its own a unique swing based on their own personality. But, basically, their swings are likely to be similar.
Here are the physical fundamentals in proper golf swinging:
***Grip: Proper holding of the club.
***Posture: Key for a successful golf swing.
•Width of stance.
•Straightening of the back.
•Bending from the hip socket.
•The angle the back maintains
***Pivotting: movement of the whole body
***Alignment: Setting up for the target
As long as working on the golf fundamentals, then surely a great swing will be made.
Do’s and Don’ts of Golfing
- Do watch good tournaments. Imitation is an effective move in golfing.
- Do not watch struggling golfers.
- Do get a quality practice.
- Do have a Great Focus while practicing and playing.
- Do put maximum concentration.
- Do take quality rest n case frustrations may occur.
- Do not wear sunglasses. Sunglass tends to weaken depth perception.
- Do not give unsolicited advice.
- Intend walking around the course it enhances speed.
- Record. Take a videotape of personal golfing then watch and analyze.
These information might be simple but at least it efficiently provides great golfing experience.
Bestselling Golf GPS on Amazon
Incoming search terms:
- proper golf swing
- correct golf swing
- ernie els swing
- golf swing fundamentals
- golf stance
- proper golf stance
- fred couples swing sequence
- GOLF POSTURE
- ernie els swing sequence
- golf swing sequence
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!