Callaway lr550 Rangefinder Review
The Callaway lr550 Rangefinder is the answer to your needs especially if you are striking one of your clubs perfectly to start with but you lack the edge of finding the exact range.
Go into the Callaway lr550 Rangefinder laser range finder, which rapidly and precisely measures the yardstick from as much as 550 yards away.
The Callaway lr550 Rangefinder, which is available in an uplifting yellow situation, offers multiple range-finding modes for your benefit. The very first target mode, for instance, shows the number towards the nearest target that is helpful when calculating the length to some pin around the field or course without anyone’s knowledge. The Callaway lr550 Rangefinder also has a continuous mode that ranges multiple targets in succession for approximately eight seconds, to help you see whether you will find the exact club to obvious the bunker or a water hazard.
Plus, focusing on an item could not be simpler because of the built-in reticle and Liquid crystal display, which mixes to inform you when varying, is happening. The Callaway lr550 Rangefinder can also be significant from an optical perspective. The rangefinder’s 6x monocular, in instance, offers certain features such as multicoated optics, lengthy eye relief (having a folding rubber eye cup for eyeglass users), along with a waterproof and nitrogen-sealed housing.
The LR550–which operates on CR2 3-volt lithium batteries (incorporated)–has a carabiner meant for simple access along with equivalent yellow neoprene sport sleeves having detachable holiday insurance.
Check Out This Review!
Callaway lr550 Rangefinder Product Features:
- Laser range finder made to help golfers gauge distances around the course
- Rapidly and precisely measures the pin or hazard from as much as 550 yards
- First target mode shows range to nearest target amongst a number of options
- The Callaway lr550 Rangefinder has built-in reticle and Liquid crystal display 6x monocular with lengthy eye relief
- Operates on 3-volt lithium battery (incorporated) includes matching neoprene sport sleeve
Callaway lr550 Rangefinder Pros and Cons:
- You can easily use the Callaway lr550 Rangefinder.
- It’s offered at an acceptable cost.
- Callaway lr550 Rangefinder can be readily stored away light and simple to deal with.
- It’ll easily fit in a relatively large pocket.
- The eyepiece changes easily for any sharp view, and readily stored away also handy like a 6x monocular around the course.
- Get This Rangefinder on Sale through this special link!
- The manual that accompany it’s very poor, and it does not seem like there’s excellent support with this product.
What Clients have to say of the Callaway lr550 Rangefinder?
Based on PA Hacker, this range finder is readily stored away easily plus simple to deal with. It’ll easily fit in a relatively large pocket. The colours allow it to be simple to remember it within the trolley (though this causes it to be conspicuous and simple for thieves to place – be cautious!). The eyepiece changes easily for any sharp view, and readily stored away also handy like a 6x monocular around the course. After some practice you can easily use. You are unable to hold it steady enough to find the crosshairs on the flag for any reading through unless of course you are within 100 yards. At bigger distances you place the crosshairs on the reflective area on or close to the eco-friendly, depress the button, after which gradually sweep the crosshairs within the pin. The amounts can change along the way within the flag and you’ve got your reading through. It does not hurt to make sure with distance blood pressure measurements using their company course markers.
This Callaway lr550 Rangefinder can be a quality item that may improve your confidence because you have the best club, although it can’t swing the club for you personally.
A.C. Macleod on the other hand shared, even though technology appears very similar to the Bushnell range finders these models are slimmed lower – both when it comes to the dimensions along with the interface. One button turns it on, and then puts it in scan way of 8 seconds. This may mean you need to ensure that it stays somewhat steady around the target or you will get other distances too. You will find no other range finder such as Callaway lr550 Rangefinder or perhaps anything like this – just scan mode along with “pinseeker” always on.
Bestselling Golf GPS on Amazon
Incoming search terms:
- callaway lr550 review
- callaway lr550 rangefinder
- callaway rangefinder reviews
- callaway lr550
- callaway lr550 manual
- callaway lr550 rangefinder reviews
- callaway lr550 reviews
- callaway rangefinder lr550
- callaway lr550 rangefinder review
- callaway rangefinder review
Filed under: Callaway
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!