The Bushnell Pro 1600 can level up your quest in terms of golf course calculations with lots of perfection.
The Bushnell Pro 1600 is made in the real legacy of Bushnell’s venerability and state of the art technology that offers precise measurements of the course.
The Bushnell Model Pro 1600 is considered the world’s sole golf laser rangefinder that can give back and responded to the changes and alterations with regards to elevation.
The newest Bushnell Model Pro 1600 uses the digital inclinometer for determining the level of changes you needed while playing the game. This laser rangefinder from Bushnell can give the best calculations because it can determine the distance using the degree of changes in elevation. Instead of telling you how far you are in the hole, it will tell you how to play it and making that hit towards the hole.
Using the Bushnell Pro 1600, you will never question the reliability of the rangefinder on top of any swing made. Nothing cuts your strokes as well as eliminates the valleys and peaks of your play with lots of confidence. The Bushnell Pro 1600 is entirely waterproof that is designed for wet golfing days and it includes the premium case for carrying the unit while you are on the course.
The Bushnell Pro 1600 is an ultimate rangefinder intended for tournament or just for avid golfers. This is a waterproof gadget that is loaded with state of the art technology so that you can measure your distance on the course with accuracy. This unit is a robust laser rangefinder that can be used any time anywhere.
There is a battery case for carrying it while you are on the course. The Bushnell Pro 1600 is the most widely used rangefinder by both professionals and novice golfers. Based on the reviews, the new Bushnell Pro 1600 is a highly rated and recommended rangefinder.
Check Out This Review!
Bushnell Pro 1600 Product Features:
- The Bushnell Pro 1600 rangefinder has the mode- zeros Pinseekers on flag plus the built-in compensator for the slope.
- This unit has the usual scan mode for any golf courses along with the built-in reflector.
- It can read distances in either yards or meters.
- It can calculate ranges up to 5 yards in minimum and has the reflective surfaces of 1,600 yards; to the trees is 1,000 yards and to the flag is 400 yards.
- The Bushnell Pro 1600 has optics that is fully multi-coated together with the metal eyepiece that can be twisted up and the oversized ocular.
- It has 2 year product warranty.
Bushnell Pro 1600 Pros and Cons:
- This product uses the patented technology from Bushnell in terms of high end rangefinder.
- It has the reliable scan mode for any golf courses.
- This unit can be the upgraded rangefinder you can find in the market if you aspire to have a dependable laser rangefinder.
- The good thing about this rangefinder is that it can calculate yur distance from the hole in minimum of five yards along with the hazards like tress or sand.
- It’s fully coated built allows golfers to use the gadget even in rainy days.
- Get this Laser Rangefinder on Sale by Clicking this Special Link!
- There are few customers who have complains with regards to the optics of the product.
What customers have to say about the Bushnell Pro 1600?
Based on the experience of lordhamster, this unit works great for a rangefinder. The product warranty which is 2 years is actually a must have feature. This unit is indeed waterproof and can withstand tests of time. The battery life is long enough to give you enough time on the course without worrying of charging the unit again.
Based on the experience of Buddyjay, the Bushnell Pro 1600 is one of the best rangefinder Bushnell has ever created. The optics is clear and gives you perfect calculations of the course. Based on his experience, the Bushnell Pro 1600 is a highly recommended rangefinder.